Wednesday, September 4, 2013

simplicity :)

Few days back, I went to fatty crab, and while waiting, I went to the bakery beside it.
Warung Kek Bakeri Joy Sdn. Bhd.
I went to the shop before, and there is a reason why I am coming back yesterday.
Unlike all those commercialized or "branded" bakery, they sell homemade cake, bread and pastries.
Both are selling fresh breads and pastries.
I don't know why, but those homemade stuffs attracts me more than those sophisticated breads and pastries sold at branded bakeries.
May be they remind me of home, where dad always buys cakes and breads from the market.
They give me the warmth of being home or brought back the memories of my parents' kindness.

As how I love homemade and simple breads and pastries,
I also like conventional and simple stuffs.
Flowers, companionship, a cup of tea, little sticky notes, good morning or good night text, and simple and truthful words can sweep me off my feet completely.
Remember the small details and simple stuff about me, and I can be as happy as a little girl sitting on her dad's shoulder.
And that's how my dad makes me happy and feel loved.

Sometimes happiness can be discovered in the simple things in your life.
You just have to look closer.
And learn to appreciate the simple things.
Don't take it for granted or think that is the way it's supposed to be.
Be grateful.

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad you had a wonderful experience at that bakery but I can't say the same.

They don't smile and they pretty much told me to go away with their gestures. Din't feel welcomed there at all. It is not my first time going there but after today, I hope it will be the last.

I don't ever want to go there again.

Post a Comment